Friday, July 9, 2010

Myrtle Beach, SC - Family Vacation

We went on our yearly summer vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC for a week in June. We went along with some friends and family. Had a great time at the beach. Hopefully one day I will be living closer to the ocean and not so close to the Potomac River!

Some Pictures of our vacation....


Family on the beach...
Carter & Madison at the Go-Cart Track....

Carter & Madison @ Putt-Putt Golf, One of our favorite things to do on VACATION....

Scott & Maddie




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael. this is great! It's so good to se all of you. Not as good as in person but until I can see you guys, this will help! Stella is so beautiful, hope you can see her soon. I'll get in touch with you by phone very soon, lots going on here.

    ReplyDelete