Sunday, October 24, 2010

Carter's 14th Birthday!!

It's a little late, but I just downloaded some pictures off the camera.

Carter turned 14 on September 21st. The weekend before his birthday we spent the day going to the Bass Pro store to get a shotgun, going to Short Pump (to shop), and then we ate at the Cheesecake Factory (yum yum). Then for his birthday, after football practice, we ate cake and ice cream and sang him HAPPY BIRTHDAY...he was so thrilled about that (NOT!) Then a few weeks later we took him and some of his friends to King Dominion for the Halloween Haunt. That was a lot of fun. Of course him and his friends ditched Scott and I at the front gate and we met up later to eat. I think Scott got his feelings hurt. I do believe it was the first time he didn't want to hang out with his dad.

I would like to thank everyone for the calls, birthday cards, and gifts. It was definitely a SPECIAL day for all of us. (BTW....It hit me on that day, that I am really OLD, he will be driving in 2 years, and will be headed for college in 4 years!!)


1 comment:

  1. I actually teared up looking at these pictures! I really can't wrap my head around how old he is and how big and handsome he is! What happened to that little baby boy??? Oh I miss you guys! I miss spending special occasions like this with you all. This season is so busy for me and I hate that I am missing all of these milestones with the nieces and nephews! I am just dying to see everyone...hopefully CHRISTMAS!!!!! Yep!...we have to discuss your days off:):)

    ReplyDelete