Well, Scott and I are officially old! We have a 15 year old! We didn't get to do much on his actual birthday because it was during the week. He had to go to school and then he had football practice. So when everyone got home and the family came over we celebrated with dinner and ice cream cake! He opened his gifts and was acting like a dork the whole time (ha ha)! I slightly remember those days when I thought I was funny too! We are going to Short Pump this Saturday in Richmond to eat at the Cheesecake Factory...his favorite (and mine) and to do some shopping (Hopefully we will find an outfit for his 1st Homecoming Dance, of course I am going to make him go because he doesn't normally go to dances. This is his first year in the high school (they no longer have 8th grade in the high school) so he needs to go ;-))
I'll also post some pictures of his birthday from last night later. And I will also post a picture or 2 of him all dressed up for Homecoming in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment