Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Finally Did It........

We went Bethpage Camp-Resort to visit with Fred&Jenny for the night!! Must say it was pretty nice for a campground. I didn't see any tents, so it's more like a trailor park.

We took the kids to the water park, lake, and we attempted to do some fishing on Fred's boat. That lasted for about an hour before we decided to move the boat to another fishing spot and the boat wouldn't start. So Fred and Scott spent a little time trying to get it to start. I must say that Scott and don't have much luck with boats, so I expected that was going to happen.

But all and all we had a great time with the family.


Madison and her first fish she caught......

Carter fishing.......

Fred fishing.........

1 comment:

  1. At least you've been invited...can't say I have received that yet!:) Glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete